Friday, April 10, 2015

Black Ops 3 Confirmed

So, if you have been checking the twitter of activision, they said that the new Call of duty is being produced by treyarch this year. Yes my friends, Black Ops 3 is coming out this year. For those of you who thought that they are creating either Ghosts 2 or World War 2, you got hit when you least expect it with this one. I was really surprised with this one , since this game was the least expected game that I thought of. So, are you guys scared to death with this one, or not ? I am pretty sure COD gamers will get pissed as fuck with this one. You know why ? Remember black ops 2 ? That game made many people upset because of the campers in the game. So , what will black ops 3 offer, I don't know. Post your comments in the comment section bellow. And, of course, keep checking activision for more news on COD.

Subscribe to my youtube : weavilledeathex
Follow me on twitter : @Weavilledeathex

No comments:

Post a Comment