Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My thoughts on Nintendo making apps for android

So after nintendo realized that many kids just stopped using consoles and just went to android devices, they decided to also put their company in the android market as well. That, for me might not be a good idea because after square went to the android market, for me, it was pretty clear that the company will just focus on that market instead of the video game market. Now, I know that nintendo is working on project nintendo nx, it is pretty clear, for me, that they just told the wii u that it should just die of instead(or maybe the 3ds.). But I am telling you, my expectations for nintendo joining the app market is really high, as high as fucking drugs. These are the 3 really fucking important expectations that I expect :

1. Add retro video games (or emulators).

2. Price it reasonably($2 - $10 tops).

3. Don't screw this UP !!!

But still, I am scared since they might just screw the video game market and just focus on this market. THAT'S why I am very sure that this is a bad idea, very bad one I guess. I like nintendo and all, I even have the original NES , but since the launch of the 3ds , I am very sure this thing is a red flag. So I pretty sure that if nintendo goes to this market, I very much hope, HOPE with ALL my fucking HEART that they don't screw the new nintendo console, and the market that they are going to.

So overall , I am a bit scared since they might screw the video game market and just go to this market instead, but they could get some profit from this so yeah, mixed reactions.

Follow me on twitter : @weavilledeathex
Subscribe to me on youtube : weavilledeathex

No comments:

Post a Comment