Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What I want for Call of duty black ops 3

I am very excited for them to reveal more about black ops 3 on april 26 , I mean come on, the newest Call of duty is going to be getting more details around some time next week(or maybe 2 weeks from now). But , my expectations for this new call of duty is so high, it could kill some one from drug overdose. So here are my expectations for the next call of duty.

1. Have a very good campaign.

Ok, so this is the #1 thing I always check from call of duty games(or any other game), the campaign. If the campaign sucks, I think that the game is starting to get shitty. I mean, the modern warfare series had a good story, you can do it. Set the campaign sometime in the future and not in the past , but if you want to put the time in the past, it is actually ok, but , I really hope for something futuristic. Don't forget to add good characters and great weapons(which I will talk about more later) to the campaign AND make sure that you make it the same in multiplayer.

2. Make zombies not suck.

For me, the zombies from black ops 2 isn't that great. ONE thing I didn't like was that there are to many things you need to learn before you play one map. It is like you are trying to memorize a whole fucking dictionary, it is too much. Make zombies a bit more simpler. The design was cool, the weapons are fantastic, but the gameplay should be simpler for gamers to understamd, and make it easier. The past zombies was too hard , so hard that in the original black ops, I was able to get to round 26 on kino der toten, which is actually my highest in zombies by the way, while I try to get past round 21 in black ops 2. One good map idea that I want you to put is either grind or studio from black ops 2, that would be a good start, and then, just make it suitable for zombies(add buyable weapons and stuff like that.) and please, for my sake, DON'T ADD WEAPON BUILDABLES. It would be cool to create a weapon out of our own design an believe me, I have not seen any game do that yet, but no, you went with restricted building. I just think it is a bit of a hassle and is not too much of a good idea. If you guys are looking to look what I am talking about, go check kino der toten for the original black ops, that'll give you a few pointers about black ops 3 zombies.

3. Great weapons(with a grappling hook from advanced warfare pls)

Ok, one thing I want first in the game is the grappling hook from advanced warfare to make the game more badass. Then add the following guns :

-Storm Psr
-Peacekeeper
-M4A1(or something similar)
-Ray Gun(zombies exclusive)
-Wunderwaffe(again, zombies exclusive, also don't make it a powerup)
-KSG
-Galvaknuckles

and most importantly, the grappling hook from advanced warfare, just, really badass.

4. Multiplayer Madness

Look at black ops 2's multiplayer and then just bring it over to black ops 3 with a few improvements. Please, in this game, add sleight of hand for multiplayer, trading of obtainable weapons with player(and yes, implement the random crate thing that they did with advanced warfare.), and most of all, great maps. Almost all of the things from black ops 2's multiplayer is great, so don't change most of it. Make some great abilities in different maps like say for example : in this map you can ride a car or maybe in this map you can ride an ac 130 gunship, create stuff like that.


AND DON'T FORGET THE SLEIGHT OF HAND AND THE GRAPPLING HOOK FORM ADVANCED WARFARE(just so badass)

So there you have it guys, my list of things that I want for the next Call of duty. Don't forget to check april 26 for more reveals for black ops 3.

Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/Weavilledeathex
Subscribe to me on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/weavilledeathex

No comments:

Post a Comment